Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Review: Fang by James Patterson

Title: Fang
Author: James Patterson
Series: Maximum Ride series book 6
Genre: Young Adult, Sci-fi

The flock is in Africa to do some humanitarian work but all things changed when a billionaire mad scientist is out to get them and when a little girl prophesied the death of Fang. Max couldn't just let the love of her life die but she doesn't know what to do when Angel is being really vague. What makes things worse is that a new human bird has arrived, Dylan, who is destined to be Max' mate. 

Max' leadership and relationship is just messing everything up and the flock ain't happy about it. Max doesn't know what she would do without the flock but she can't do anything about it if they don't want her. Who will lead the flock then? Is there also a traitor among them?

I can tell you this book at least has some progress in it. There is an actual story but it is still super weird.


First, I don't know why the author named this book "Fang", when he didn't do anything except almost dying. Next, I don't get what Dylan is supposed to be for. Next, why is Max being such a drama queen. Lastly, the really weird thing about this book is the messed up personality of Angel. It seems she is possessed or something. I don't know what the freaking heck is wrong with her. For the last few books, I was thinking, "oh Angel seems to be fine, now". I'm seriously wrong. She is more messed up here. I don't know what James is doing with her characters. I wanna choke the living daylights out of Angel. She is a bratty kid. I really want her to just drop dead. Stupid spoiled brat. The worst part is that the group actually puts up with it. How can you put up with a traitor in your group? You'll never know when she is just going to stab you in the back when you guys are sleeping. I mean come on. Stupid much? If I was the leader, I would have kicked her out a long long time ago. She is not stable at all.

You could really say that this book is better than the last but it irritated the hell out of me.

Rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment