Sunday, January 26, 2014

Review: United We Spy by Ally Carter

Title: United We Spy
Author: Ally Carter
Series: Gallagher Girls series book 6
Genre: Urban fantasy (Vampires, Ghosts, Ghouls), Romance

"Cammie Morgan has lost her father and her memory, but in the heart-pounding conclusion to the best-selling Gallagher Girls series, she finds her greatest mission yet. Cammie and her friends finally know why the terrorist organization called the Circle of Cavan has been hunting her. Now the spy girls and Zach must track down the Circle’s elite members to stop them before they implement a master plan that will change Cammie—and her country—forever."
-Goodreads.com

I can't believe Ally Carter already ended this series. *sniff* I still want more! I didn't really have that much expectations when I started this book because it has been a long time since I've read the last book so when I started reading this, I'm trying real hard to remember the details from the previous books.



Ally Carter actually managed to end this series with a real bang. I wasn't disappointed at all. At first, I got a little bored because nothing was happening but when Preston was taken that's when all the fun begins. From that point on until the end, Ally will keep you jumping in your seats because there weren't any dull moments at all.

I love the connection of the last book to this one, how Cammie's experience changed her life. It gave Cammie a darker side which is so cool and awesome. I mean the first few books were just too naive. Don't get me wrong this book is still naive considering its chick-lit but it got bloodier and all of that led to Cammie!!!

Another good thing about this is that Zach is finally with the group. The frustrating thing about the past few books is the Zach is never with them. I mean Ally doesn't really give us that much time with Zach at all. Also, some mysteries of Zach's life were unwind here which is something really interesting.

Ally managed to end all the loop holes, all that I could remember that is, and she really ended the story for all of them. This just makes me so sad. *sniff* I hope Ally could shower us with more great series other than Gallagher & Heist Society, which I managed to finish already.

Rating: 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment