Sunday, January 26, 2014

Review: A Cursed Moon by Cecy Robson

Title: A Cursed Moon
Author: Cecy Robson
Series: A Weird Girls series book 2.5 (Novella)
Genre: Urban fantasy (Demons, Witches, Weres, Vampires)

"Bren is a cocky, brash hound of a werewolf who loathes the idea of belonging to Aric’s pack—much less finding a mate. But Bren’s hotheaded behavior lands him in the doghouse when he defies Aric’s authority in front of his pack, bringing up a sore subject that’s bound to make the Alpha wolf’s blood boil…

Luckily for him, no one can stay mad at Bren and his wild charm for long. And when some frightening ghosts launch a hostile paranormal takeover, Bren will team up with Celia to take down the evil ghouls before they hurt someone they both love…"
-Goodreads.com

Cecy Robson never fails to entertain us, even in her novellas. I had a really great time reading this novella. It enticed me to read first before actually studying when I finally got a hold of a copy. I going to have trouble with my tests tomorrow :P but it's totally worth it.



I needed a few chapters to actually remember the series. It's really cool that Cecy gave Bren & Dan a book. We could finally see how the mind of the cute and charming Bren works, which also gave him a spot in my swoon-worthy-guys. Cecy, you're going to give me a real hard time looking for a boyfriend by flaunting these hot men in my face. Hahahaha.

Also, the novella unraveled things about Bren that, even Celia doesn't know about. At first, I thought this would be a book about Bren finally settling down, like most novellas, but it's not really the case. This is just a simple short story that showcases another great character without trying to change him at all or forcing another on him.

This is not a novella to miss and I suggest reading this first before going to the next book because it contains some great sh*t that I think will be very crucial to the next installment.

Rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment