Sunday, December 8, 2013

Noodle time in Ryu Ramen & Curry

HELLO AGAIN! It has been so long since I've updated my foodtrip page. We've been too busy lately with my schoolwork and my sister's job training that we don't have the time to go out and eat but we are back for more FOOD!

To celebrate some quality time and relaxing, we went to Ryu Ramen & Curry in Thomas Morato. Yes I know, Thomas Morato is becoming our home. This place seems to be a hot spot for us right now. So back to the restaurant, I was hearing some good reviews about this place from my friends so we gave it a shot. It's so sad that I forgot to get a picture of us in this restaurant *sniff*.

 My cousin ordered Shio Ramen. This dish has a sweet and sour taste to it. The noodles are the ones you eat in instant noodles, like Luc*y Me.

I was actually fine with the taste of this dish but my cousin and sister said that the taste was really weird. Technically, the majority of the Gang said that it's not good.
My sister ordered the Spicy Miso Ramen. I was the one who actually chose this one. My sister was having a hard time to choose and she asked me to choose for her. I was actually conflicted if I wanted to eat ramen or curry.

I didn't really like the taste of this because I could only feel the heat and no taste but, once again, my cousin and sister said that this is better. I don't know what was wrong with my taste buds on that day. I tasted everything differently.


 My other cousin ordered Shoyu Ramen. I could seriously say that this is the best dish we ordered. It was very flavorful.

My cousin said that the egg was really good. It was a perfectly cooked soft boiled.
 I ordered the Katsucheese Curry. I was the only one who ordered curry. I actually ordered this because I was missing the katsucheese curry we ate in Japan. I was actually disappointed with this dish. I didn't really feel this dish. I seriously think our curry is way better than this one. Though, my sister did say it was addicting.




I think a part of my disappointment was because of my sudden lost of my appetite while waiting for the meal. I don't really know why that happened. Back to review, I was seriously disappointed in this place. A part of the menu was fine but not all was good. Also, I think the biggest problem in this restaurant was the price. The food is freaking EXPENSIVE in this place. I mean I think I would be more happy if the prices weren't that high.

PS: Sorry for the short review and descriptions. It has been weeks since we went to this place so I forgot parts of it.

Rating: 2.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment