Monday, November 25, 2013

Review: The Devil's Playground by Jenna Black


Title: The Devil's Playground
Author: Jenna Black
Series: Morgan Kingsley series book 5
Genre: Urban fantasy (Demons), Romance
Status: Series Ended

The final battle has come. A lot more illegal demons are going through the Mortal Realm. It seems Dougal has been getting impatient and is deep trouble. The council needs to put a stop to the demon outbreak before it gets out of hand. However, the people who could give them information are turning up dead. They need to find a way to lure out Dougal to the Mortal Realm to kill him and stop his plans. 

Other than the demons, Brian, Morgan and Lugh need to get used to each other if they are going to be with each other. However, it seems that Brian is having a hard time with this. 

This is a great book for the finale. I seriously love it. The events were seriously intriguing. This is the final stage of Morgan's development. She is not shitty anymore.



I love the revelation about Lugh's feelings. I love how he stood up to Brian for Morgan's sake. I used to just ignore Lugh in the past books but here, I fell in love with him. He's such a great influence and friend to Morgan. It's so sad that I just realized that. I also love Dom & Adam. I think they are just so cute together.

The bond between the council is great. Even Raphael is getting into the spirit of it. They got each other's back no matter what. I'm actually shock that I'm sad to finish this book. I'll really miss Brian, Lugh, Adam & Dom.

Rating: 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment