Monday, October 21, 2013

Review: One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost


Title: One Foot in the Grave
Author: Jeaniene Frost
Series: Night Huntress series book 2
Genre: Urban fantasy (Vampires, Ghosts, Ghouls), Romance

After being separated from Bones for 4 years, Cat manages to do her work, killing vampires, without the help of Bones. She finally made a name for herself "The Red Reaper". However, being popular in the world of the the undead ain't that great. Someone is after Cat's head. She needs the help of Bones and her new team in order to stop Cat's hit man. However, being apart for 4 years, does Bones still love her or is he angry with her for leaving him behind?

I just love this series and I freaking love this book! I couldn't stop laughing and smiling because of this book.
I love how childish Bones act sometimes. It's just so cute. The spat with him and Cat's mom is super hilarious. Again, not the typical Dracula in books. He's cute and hip for a 200+ years old vampire. -^.^- He's just so caring for Cat, even though she left him.

This series is something you should read. It's funny, romantic and kick-ass all in one.

PS: I just got this from my Goodreads account so this is my very first review and impression of the book.

Rating: 6/5

No comments:

Post a Comment