Thursday, October 31, 2013

HALLOWEEN CRAZE

BBBBOOOOOO....!!!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 

I know my banner sucks right now. I lack some templates for Halloween; I'm currently working on that. I've never really celebrated Halloween because trick-or-treating is not really popular in the Philippines but I'm going to celebrate it in my blog nonetheless.

What better way to celebrate a spooky occasion than reading a great scary book. Sadly, I'm not really into scary stuff. However, I'm going to share to you guys some great books that might match the occasion. Most of them are paranormal, both adult and YA. Of course, hot vampires and werewolves are lurking in the night. Ghosts are also everywhere, hunting you.

Here are some of my hand pick books for the occasion. Some of the serious must try in my shelf. (Click image for synopsis)

A lot of these books have awesome cover that truly matches the Halloween air. 

No comments:

Post a Comment