Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Review: For I Have Sinned by Darynda Jones

Title: For I Have Sinned
Author: Darynda Jones
Series: Charley Davidson series book 1.5
Genre: Urban fantasy (Ghosts, Demons), Romance

Charley Davidson is trying to help out a dead girl who doesn't remember who she is. It is Charley's job as the Grim Reaper and private investigator to help the dead and let them cross over. 

I love this novella. Let me just say that all the doubts I had in the first book were erased because of this one. To make me fall in love with a book, it needs a decent cute guy and this book just proved how cute and charming Reyes can be. I just hope this continues and it's not just some stuff the author wishes to write, which is totally separate from the actual story line.

This is not one of those crap novellas that would make you hate the story.


Rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment